Re: Mozilla in Arabic

> And about help, Yes I need help in anyway (I have a website http://www.4-
> sms.com/users/mozilla for the project but I think need CVS so I will
> use "InSh'a Allah" sourceforge.net)

That's great - meant the translation effort - but PLEASE don't use
sf.net.
I think arabeyes CVS is ready for you. And sure M. Elzubeir won't mind.
I think that trying to collect all the arabization efforts in one place
is not a bad idea. since we are not a large group!
sf.net CVS is JUNK these days. I'm having problems -many other ppl-
checking out and updating from the repository. I even have another
project -not related to arabisation- hosted on sf.net and the CVS
tracker shows zero adds & zero commits. though i've released 2 versions.
and the CVSweb is not working.
It'll be almost the same for you as a developer. But what about poor
users ??

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
FIRST make it run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html