Translation request

As-salaam alaykum,
(ok, so I borrowed that from a tourist guide, Arabic isn't in my
personal repitoire of languages so far [but it will be in 6 months]).

I'm a developer on phpMyAdmin (http://sf.net/projects/phpmyadmin/)
(http://www.phpmyadmin.net/), trying to organize some more up to date
translations for our application.

Amongst the languages that are badly out of date is Arabic.  I was
wondering if somebody would be kind enough to volunteer to update the
translations for us, for our upcoming major release?

All that is needed is downloading a file, and translating the 190
remaining phrases to arabic, using the windows-1256 character set (we
have scripts to create a UTF8 version from that).

Here is a link to the file in the CVSWeb:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/lang/arabic-windows-1256.inc.php3?rev=1.45&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
Raw download link:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/lang/arabic-windows-1256.inc.php3?rev=1.45

You can either email it back to me personally, or send it to our
translators mailing list, phpmyadmin-translators at lists dot sourceforge dot net dot

Shokran.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum dot net