Re: Linux Arabization HOWTO

Salam,

Congratulations on finishing the paper! I can't wait to have a look. Go
ahead and email me (not on the list) and attach the document. I'll see what I
can whip out to make it conform with the SGML DocBook documents on Arabeyes CVS
repository.

Unforunately 'htmldoc' (what we use to convert HTML documents to PDF) doesn't
know much about Arabic or UTF-8 -- something for people to look into
seriously).

Thanks

Mohammed Elzubeir