Re: Duali: dictionary progress

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 04:02:28PM +0000, Mohamed Kebdani wrote:

As for cvs access, please refer to the CVS HOWTO:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/cvs-howto.en/
(or http://www.arabeyes.org/docs.php for the other documents as well).
The server has changed and so has the CVSROOT, so please refer to
the HOWTO and let me know if you have any questions (in private, if
they are cvs related).

I think you can continue your work with the verbs and leave the names
for afterwards. I would rather have the verbs completely out of the way,
as it lays down the foundation for the majority of the work. Names,
although much more difficult to track and classify, are considerably
less in a text (if you exclude fixed names). We will talk about this
once you get to it (how to deal with fixed or nonbreakable names).

As for the HTML duali doc pages, I am in full agreement with you.

I tried to visit that French website and all I could do with Altavista
is see a small part of it translated. It stopped about 20% of the way.
Weird.

BTW: Osama has started another thread on the 'developer' list wanting
to contribute to Duali and help in any capacity he has with the work
you are doing. So let's find him something to keep him busy ;)

Thanks
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir