Re: ar.po & full_wordlist.po

--- Ossama Khayaat <ossamak nht com kw> wrote:
> character-encoding: UTF-8

[snip]

> And last, and but least, there are words that I couldn't find
> neither in Mawrid nor in Mariam's Webster dictionary found in
> www.webster.com, which could either be wrong spelled or maybe
> don't exist at all. So, should I just leave those words or
> is it better to remove them. Following is an example:-
>
> msgid "Absortion"
> msgid "Abuilding"
> msgid "Accoustom"

I'm not sure if you are aware of www.m-w.com as well.  In any regard,
if there are words that seem wrong or misspelled instead of removing
them simply note them as problem area in the translation section.  In
other words, for the words above use a common string to note a problem
such as "PROBLEM_WORD" or "ERROR_HERE" or something similar (as its
translation).  That way once your exceptional work is completed we can

Keep up the Great work (I can't tell you how happy I am to finally see
someone look into the full_wordlist file finally :-)