From: Ossama Khayaat
Subject: Re: [Issue N16335] A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:04:27 +0300

I know the file isn't complete (and it's my fault that I'm late in finishing
it because of
word) but it has almost 90% or more of what we need.

Well, your are already doing a wonderful job :-) I don't know why you should feel guilty about anything ! It is a volounteer work after all, and you contribute only when you will and when you are able to :-)

By the way, where are you in the translation (ie. which letter in 'full_wordlist.po') ?

So, IMHO, I guess we should use it for the sake of standerization.

Yes. Standardization is very important in my opinion too.

Relating to helping in translation, if you find you have extra free time,
maybe you could
help in the full_wordlist.po file by working from the end of the file, while
I'm doing the
starting of it, and then we can decide when to synchronise :
Your offer is much appreciated.

with regards,
Ossama

Thanks :) I'm trying to find a time for it.

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp