Re: [Issue N16335] A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog

Hi Lars,

From: qt-bugs (at) trolltech (dot) com
Subject: Re: [Issue N16335] A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:36:36 +0100

Hi Youcef,

Great. If you just tell me whenever you update the file, I'll also
submit the updated version to Qt.

OK. We'll do. From your side, keep us informed of any change to it (new strings to be translated) so we can easily/quickly update it :-)

I have added the six other non translated files to our CVS:
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/translate/qt/

'mywidget_ar.ts' and 'tt3_ar.ts' are fully translated to Arabic, so you can already add them to QT. Sorry, but i couldn't resist the temptation and satisfaction to translate such a small file as 'tt3_ar.ts' :-) Maybe some user will find it useful after all.

My next task is 'demo_ar.ts'. I still don't know if i will translate or not the QT tools. It is possible that an arabic user with average knowledge in English may find it useful to have a translated interface when he/she uses QT Designer in order to create GUI's. Or just for the purpose of harmonization. I will tell you anyway if I'll do it or not.

I will add the following comment at the begining of each translated file:

<!-- Translation achieved by Arabeyes Project (http://www.arabeyes.org) -->
<!-- Translator(s): -->
<!-- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal (at) arabeyes (dot) org> -->

I already did it for the three translated files so far (so you will need to update 'qt_ar.ts' again in order to take this change into account :-)).

We would appreciate that you add in http://doc.trolltech.com/3.1/credits.html this sentence: 'Arabeyes Project (http://www.arabeyes.org) "doc (at) arabeyes (dot) org "'
a README file in QTDIR/translations would be fine too. Only cite Arabeyes, its URL and the 'doc' list address as the origin of the translation, no need to cite one person in particular :-)

Thank you very much,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp