Creating a Bugzilla component for your language

I've tried to contact GNOME translation team coordinators for the
different languages about the topic in the attached mail, but
unfortunately I haven't recieved a response yet from many team
coordinators. If you are recieveing this mail, it's most likely because
I haven't recieved a response from your team coordinator, as far as I
know.

Please reply to me the details mentioned in the mail, so that we can add
a GNOME Bugzilla component for your language.

Thanks,
Christian
--- Begin Message ---
In GNOME Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/) we (and users) have the
possibility to file bugs in translations, under the "l10n" product.
Every language should have its own component under this product, but
currently this isn't the case
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n). I'm
writing to you as you're listed as language coordinator, and your
language currently lacks a component.
In order to add a component for your language, we need to know the
following information:

* language code
* language name (in English)
* default owner (must be a valid bugzilla account)
    The default owner is the person who should be assigned the bugs by
    default. If he or she doesn't have a bugzilla account, he or she can
    create one at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi.
* default qa contact (must be a valid bugzilla account)
    The default QA contact is usually the person who should make sure
    the bug was fixed properly by the assignee. If the qa contact person
    doesn't yet have a bugzilla account, he or she can create one at
    http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi. This field is optional,
    you don't need to decide on a default qa contact if you don't want
    to.
* component description
    Usually of the form "Here you can place your bugs about
    $LANGUAGENAME [$LANGUAGECODE] translations". Example: "Here you can
    place your bugs about Swedish [sv] translations".
    If you have the possibility, try also to translate this into
    ASCII-only English, and we'll use the translation as well.

If you want, there's also the possibility to use a mailing list instead
of an individual for the default owner and/or default qa contact fields.
It's a bit more complicated; among other things you need access to the
mailing list configuration. Here is what you should do if you want a
mailing list in one or both of the fields above:

1) Create a bugzilla account for your mailing list, i.e. a Bugzilla
account with your list's address as account name.
2) Subscribe the bugzilla deamon address
(bugzilla-daemon at widget dot gnome dot org) to your mailing list, but also
disable *ALL* mail from the mailing list to this address (If it's a
Mailman mailing list you can change bugzilla-daemon at widget dot gnome dot org's
mailing list options to NOMAIL).

Once you have all the required information (and have configured your
mailing list according to the above if you want to use a mailing list),
please send this information to me.

Thanks,
Christian

--- End Message ---