Re: Fwd: Emacs tutorial in Arabic

Mr. TAKAHASHI, could you please field the question below ?  I'd
guess that the tutorial is within the emacs-bidi package itself,

  http://www.m17n.org/emacs-bidi/index.html

but I'm not sure (it would be nice to see just the file stand-alone
for those unable to download the entire emacs package - ie. those
on dialup).

Regards,

 - Nadim