Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:40:58 +0900 (JST)
From: TAKAHASHI Naoto <ntakahas at m17n dot org>
Subject: Emacs tutorial in Arabic

Dear Nadim, will you do me a favour?

Don't ask why, but we paid a translation company to translate the GNU
Emacs tutorial into Arabic.  Unfortunately none of us read Arabic.
Would you give it a look and tell me the quality of the translation?
We have a .doc file and a plain text in UTF-8.  Both are available for you.

Thanks in advance,

--
TAKAHASHI Naoto
ntakahas at m17n dot org