Re: Coordinator Expectations

Salam

But that's totally normal that decisions are taken and we have to follow
them to respect the integrity of the project you'll better have to see
the gnome project it is so closed I feel it is like a dictatorship not
an open source project but all work on it, and now take a look at the
arabeyes project you can write down your idea and it will be taken into
concideration and there is a majority deciding, when I was speaking
about the banner all where for it and I was against it (and I'm still)
but the majority wins, then there was once the problem with the applet
where I said it has to be "buraymij" and others wanted "schakschouka" or
something like that and at the end "buraymij" was the official word, so
why this project is closed ? hey I mean you have to do your work that's
not a holiday inn here it's a job like any other with managers and so
on, but if you have any contribution you can post it and I'm sure it
will be discussed, you can even say abnormal things here still if you're
doing your job I don't think that somebody will not respect you. Well
how to say it? what you're saying is simply not true, I believe this
project is a lot more democratic then others, and I believe if you speak
and tell the people behind the scenes what to do you'll get more insight
and you'll never be rejected. At the end I really hope that you'll not
leave the project cause at the end to be sincere everyone counts here
and we are Arabs working for our nation.

cheers