Von: doc-admin at arabeyes dot org [mailto:doc-admin at arabeyes dot org] Im Auftrag
von Youcef Rabah Rahal
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2003 09:54
An: doc at arabeyes dot org
Betreff: Re: Coordinator Expectations

Salam Hicham,

I don't think Nadim is dictating anything. Nadim is suggesting a plan of

work, and I think this is what is expected to happen in a an Open Source

Community, based on volunteer work but also and aboveall on democracy.

I think Nadim's email is right to the point and it would have been
better to
discuss it if you had any comments rather than take it personally.

I also share Nadim's point of view and I WANT to work on translation. I
think, in my humble opinion that the urgent thing to do now is to share
the
tasks in the very coming days. I don't want to start translating files
randomly without a precise goal and I think that this point of view is
at
least shared by Mohamed Aser too
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/January/msg00032.html . I am

sorry to say this, but I am still waiting for your message that you said
you
will post
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/January/msg00053.html) and
you
said also that the start of this week was a deadline to wait for more
people
and then define people's work. Well, we are almost at the end of the
week
Hicham ! I think people who'd like to work on KDE are you, Mohamed Aser
and
I (Maybe also Nuridin Aminagha if I understand by the cvs mail, though
he
didn't explicitly say it). I think that it will be easy to assign tasks
if
newcomers will show after we start the work.

OK, this is my point of view and I hope you will discuss it
constructively
rather than being offended :-) I have no personal issues and this is an
open
community after all.

Last week there was a one month deadline, a week later is only three
weeks...

Salam,

Youcef.