Re: banner

From: Mohammed Yousif
Subject: Re: banner
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:09:46 +0200

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 17:39, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> A good idea this is :) Didn't even think about it. I put the two banners on
> my poor little website (this fits well since I have only two short pages :)
> ) I wonder however who will ever come to visit my website :/
>
> Maybe Arabeyesers who have websites could put those banners on theirs too,
> at least those who have some decent traffic :)

I get about 10 hits a day and even those ten are most probably not interested.
However I'll put it in the header file so it's on every page but what is the
one to pick?

Well, it is up to you :) It depends on the people that visit your website (their language) and the content of your website...

As for myself, i put the two banners (arabic and english).

Salam.

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp