Re: gnome 2.2 released ->target 2.4 ?

Gnome have a 6 month release cycle. So Arafat, just concentrate on 2.2 branch and keep going the great work :-)

Hicham

Isam Bayazidi wrote:
I suggest that you stay with GNOME 2.2 .. as there will be 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 .. The Gnome teams is not from the release often camp :) and they do not like jumping in version numbers unless it is really needed.. so I think that staying with GNOME 2.2 would be the best as I estimate that Gnome 2.2 will stay around for 2 years same as GNOME 1.4 stayed around for 2-3 years..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi