Re: gnome 2.2 released ->target 2.4 ? (ok)

Mr. Medini, could you please do us a favour:
* Don't remove the reference email because sometimes I need to know what
is the reply for and I don't have any references back.
* Don't change the subject when replying to an email so that we can track it

No personal issues.

Thanks,
Ossama

Arafat Medini wrote:

Salam

ok then, I wanted to shift proirities a little bit on the gnome apps but
now I'll shift back to the core gnome modules to finish them, fix the
strings and so on and I'll work probably on parallel on the other apps
mentioned above.

cheers