Re: Banner for Translation

Man, Now that's what I call Open Source. I learned sharing because of open source
and people like you make me have faith in it. Please provide me with the steps to begin
Arabization for you.
I'll have to provide you with the banner later on.
I appreciate it alot.

Ossama

Ladislav Bodnar wrote:

So, do you agree to exchange it for the Arabization? Or do I have to pay

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. Yes, I agree to exchange it for Arabization, no need to pay anything.

Ladislav