Re: to Hicham

Salam All
  Sorry for being Away lately..
About the GNOME Sync .. it is doable, and I am working on it.. I am checking
out the GNOME Source tree for the GNOME 2.2 (2.1 Development Version).. After
checking out the Source, I will skim every package to check the ar.po file in
it, and place our file instead of it, then run 'intltool-update' for ar.po to
update the file according to the latest source files, then I will commit the
resulted file to the GNOME CVS and copy that file to our CVS ..
That process have to be repeated for more than 30 packages.. almost 20 of them
have similar procedure, while others hhave a different one as they do not use
intltools ..
Syncing GNOME is not easy.. and takes some time .. and a script to do that
easily is highly welcomed..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi