Re: banner

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 hotmail com> wrote:

> A good idea this is :) Didn't even think about it. I put the two banners on
> my poor little website (this fits well since I have only two short pages :)
> ) I wonder however who will ever come to visit my website :/
>
> Maybe Arabeyesers who have websites could put those banners on theirs too,
> at least those who have some decent traffic :)

Thanks guys, all these are great starts but we need the banners to be
included on such sites as arabia.com, planetarabia.com, etc (yup, non-linux
sites to raise awareness even further).  We need to contact all those sites
and simply ask for the banner inclusion (the worst they can say is "no" :-)

Could someone take the lead on this (M.Aser ?) and try to create a list of
whom to contact and to organize this a bit ?  We certainly can't pay for
any inclusion, so it will have to be a charity gesture :-)