From: Walid Shaari
Subject: Re: اÙ?باÙ?ر اÙ?عربÙS
Date: 04 Feb 2003 14:35:23 +0000

Dear Arabeyesers,

I will put the banner in my personal website hopefully sometime this
weekend as it needs update* anyway :), and was wondering what is the
best arabic banner exchange that I can register it in so that it gets
published also in other Arabic conservative sites, I do not want ads
about you know what in my personal site :)

Walid