Re: need help

--- Pakhamid aol com wrote:
> I am looking for software that would translate arabic into roman
> english. I would greatly appreciate your help.
>
>          Thanking You
>          Seema n. k

A few of arabeyes' members are actively working on a dictionary which we
hope to have completed "soon", meanwhile you can try the various online
translation sites (akin to ajeeb.com, etc) and see if those help.

If you know any parties/entities that might like to lend us a hand, don't
hesitate to send them our way.

Regards,