me, too sensible?

Salam,

I wanted to share with you this story:

I was asking myself the last weeks why am I doing this work? very few
are working at arabeyes, I don't have any clue what the hell are the
arabs doing... And I mean virtually very little support, I think maybe
no one will use my translated gnome...

BUT I was looking today Arabic TV and in the egyptian channel was a
programm called net or something like this and there they showed the ppl
using an english Windows XP pc as their standard PC, this made me so sad
(Arabs using M$ software in English...) that I thought maybe this is a
REAL argument for working even harder on gnome translation I don't know
what will turn out but at least I can say before god I worked on an
alternative for the dumbness of the Arabic ppl...

yours
Arafat