Re: Evolution

I respect and appreciate your feedback and point of
view.
Forwarding this to the 'doc' list for more opinions.
I just want to say one thing, that I was trying to go
with the Arabic translator guide. Otherwise, I think
we better add one more discussion point to the list of
points we're discussing in our meeting, which should
be after tomorrow Friday.

Ossama

[...]