Re: [Fwd: About adding a gnome 2.4 branch to cvs tree...]

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 08:52:46PM +0200, Arafat Medini wrote:

> Subject: About adding a gnome 2.4 branch to cvs tree...
> From: Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de>
> To: elzubeir at arabeyes dot org
>
> Salam Mohammed,
>
> I want to ask if I have to add a gnome 2.4 branch to the cvs tree or
> replace the gnome 2.2 pos is I told you once a 2.2.3 release is likely
> to happen to replacing the 2.2 files is not right but on the other hand
> maybe the release won't happen... So what's your verdict?

I think it is best to create a branch.. that way we don't lose anything
on CVS.. this could however be a little discomforting for some of the
translators.. but since you are the only one practically working on it,
I think you can handle it.

With that being said, I prefer if you don't do it without me being
around (unless you are absolutely sure nothing will go crazy ;).. I sure
don't need people yelling and screaming about CVS going south ;)

[I'm on irc usually from 1300UTC till about 2100UTC]..

Regards,