Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> > Also, there are many words that need to be added later on. So,
> > shall we do it in round 2 or delay it for later as well?
>
> Absolutely no harm in adding them. Nadim promised he will process
> the top 1000 words. I see no harm in using the same script for a similar
> task

FYI - I've already processed the 1000 words and the new content is in
CVS (I believe we ended-up with 71 new terms total).  As for the script,
its a quick and ugly hack that works (its not one of those scripts that
is nice to look at and learn from) - I'll add to CVS as well.  You simply
supply it a list of words and it reads all the full_wordlist_* files and
creates new full_wordlist_*.po.new files.

Salam