Re: OT: Where is the kdeedu in Mandrake 9.1

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 11:50 pm, you wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I am not sure I understand the question... you want to translate 'c' ?
Since you didn't understand the question, you should understand the point.
Sometimes when you open a .po file to translate, you will be faced with
letters or words which you cannot translate out of its context. In other
words you need to know where does the letter 'c' appeared in the original
program before you do the translation. If you don't have the app, you can't.
Can you tell me now why kdeedu dissappeared from Mandrake 9.1 ;-)
--
Munzir Taha
Telecommunications Engineer