Re: OT: Where is the kdeedu in Mandrake 9.1

Salam,

From: Munzir Taha Obeid
Subject: OT: Where is the kdeedu in Mandrake 9.1
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:27:55 +0300

I have installed Mandrake 9.1 but couldn't find kdeedu!! Thinking about the
so-called legal reasons I take a look at plf.zarb.org but couldn't find it
either. Any ifo why it's not there by default?

Soryy if this seems to be off topic but I need it when I decide to begin
participating in the translation of KDE ;-)

--
Munzir Taha

I am not sure why would you need kdeedu in order to start translating ? You want to test the po files ?

You should defintely be able to translate KDE without that package ;)

Salam,

Youcef.

_________________________________________________________________ Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551