Re: Getting Latest Linux Distros

Salam,
Thank you Ossama, of curse i don't mind because I have not created Haydar Linux to gain money ;) however it is good to get some money back from selling it, but i will say it again and again it is not for money.

Thank you again for helping peoples.

Haydar

Ossama Khayat wrote:

Assalamou Alaikom,
Untill the next Saturday, I'll be waiting for any request for a linux distribution to be sent _FREE_ to wherever you live by mail, which should take almost 2 weeks maximum. Currently I have RedHat 9 (3CDs) & Haydar Linux (If brother Haydar doesn't mind), and maybe Mandrake 9.1 and SuSe 8.2 soon, or any other distro you would like.
Although I'm sending it for free, but as a pay back it would be nice if you consider this an early *simple* gift for your contribution in any kind with Arabeyes.org team.
Please reply to my email with your mailing address so I can provide you with the needed distro.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

* Note: This will probably be posted to more than one place. Please send it to whomever you think will be able to contribute with the Arabeyes team.