Translation question

Salam,

Can anyone tell me what is the translation of the 'cyan' color ?
It would be unfortunate that with a language so rich in color-related words, we translate it to 'sayani' !!! (The same happened with 'magenta', I finally found in Ajeeb that it was 'orjowani'). Or, is 'sayani' an Arabic word ?

Does anyone know about a reference that could help in translating color names for ex. And if someone knows about a 'complete' online arabic dictionary (containing general words, not necessarily computer ones), please let me know. Ajeeb is good, but i couldn't find 'cyan' for example. I am trying to compile a list of references to add to the 'Translator Guide'.

In short, what are the online references you are using while translating + How do you translate 'cyan' ? :-)

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493