Re: do we need any arabeyes ?

Salam all,

Yeah that was the responce I was looking for, I am sure that we need to
discuss our present situation to improve and yes we need to make this
discussion in light of recent developments cz we aren't floating in the
air we are a PART of that region of that reality. And everything has to
be discussed in light of our project to see where we are, to see what we
are, and to see where we want to go.
I hope more messages will be sent.

cheers