Re: Fwd: KDE 3.1 final list.

On Monday 28 October 2002 10:07 pm, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Just wanted to note that Arabic is still with KDE .. barly .. we almost
> faced the risk of loosing our place within KDE official releases .. Thanks
> for all who kept working .. and for those who didn't .. where are you ?
> what is wrong?

Hello, I haven't had the chance to update Kstars.po since I'm currently
heavily involved in developing the make_it_cool branch of KStars. I shall
update Kstars.po once KDE 3.1 is released (I specifically volunteered to
translate KStars).

on the other hand, I not sure if kstars.po was synced for the KDE 3.1 release?
Take care,

Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq.