Re: Help needed for testing hijri calendar

--- Amin Moro <cfmoro correo uniovi es> wrote:
> Salam
>
> I've finished core korganizer support for different calendar systems support,
> including gregorian and hijri calendar. Last patches can't be commited for a
> time, becouse of the freeze for release. I think it would be a good moment to
>
> take a time to test it intensively. Could anyone give a try?
>
> That would be the process:
> 	1. Download latest kdepim cvs code.
> 	2. Ask me for the latest patch
> 	3. Apply the patch and compile
> 	4. Probe every korganizer core features: views, events,
>          todos, messages...
> 	5. Feedback, really appreciated and needed, of any kind of bugs,
> suggestions,
> ideas...
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Best regards
>
> amin
>
> PD: just after the near release can be also a good moment...

Wonderful !!  Mr. Moro you might consider posting a similar message to the
'general' list as well to possibly reach a wider audience of testers.

As for all those dormant/sleeping translators (esp. those that have
complained about things being a bit boring - you know who you are), here
is your chance to make a difference and test things out (your feedback
is _MUCH_ needed).

Salam and keep the wonderful work coming.