Re: translations and terminologies

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:03:45 -0300,
  "Isam Bayazidi" <bayazidi arabeyes org> wrote:

> I posted my mouse question to revive disussion .. I did not translitrate the
> word mouse, nor I intend to .. but I find it sad that this list is asleep ..
> so why not wake people up :-)

eek eek (mouse talk for "tricky tricky" :-)

> but beside reviving the list .. your input (Everyone) was great .. not
> we need more input in another level :-) The translation level .. where
> are you Arafat Madani, Saif Mosawi, Ibrahim, Jasem, and all the others !?
> Vecation is over :-) it had been a long one ..

I was especially moved by Mr. Medini's comments - if we could only bottle
that spirit and engulf people with that same passion and love for one's
heritage and existence, we'd have linux wrapped-up in our fingers :-)

Ladies/Gents, do please heed Mr. Bayazidi's advice and return to your
previous much appreciated work - its much needed and its been lacking
as of late.

Salam to all (mouse and non-mouse lover alike :-)