Re: Arabic flag in KDE

Hi everybody

i have mandrake 8.0 and recently i downloaded KDE3 from Mandrake site. it is working very well with english, but when i add arabic language the size of the most windows is too big. the window is about three times bigger than the screen. also it doesn't display the fonts correctly. in addition to all of that, i can't configure the keyboard layout , i recived an error when i attemp to click on it from the control center. please if you can help me don't hisitate to email me any time.

thankfulness

abbas almutawa