Re: Arabic flag in KDE

I don't agree with you. It does not mean I don't support Palestine, but the green flag
is a convention for the arabic language.
Now it must be an entry for every arabic country, and sure I'm for one for
Palestine too, with all others things like currency and such.

Regards

Arafatm wrote:

maybe a bad hack from an israeli hacker we have to replace it as soon as
possible, I think palstine flag is better then green falg let us stand with
our brothers there and not represent conventions we r free LINUX hackers ...
So I don't agree with mohammed here I think a nice change would be great ...