Re: Step by Step procedure

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 05:54:04AM +0200, Nader Soliman wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am asking you a favor, I am not a very will geek in Unix/Linux stuff
> so I want anyone to give me a detailed procedure how to check files out
> and in, and what is the tools to use in the Arabization process,
> actually I need a walkthrough ;). I know that I have to read stuff about
> the CVS but believe me when I say I am damn busy, and I want to help out
> in arabization as fast as I can.

Very well.. give us a timeframe, and hop on irc. You will find someone
there most of the time (there are a few regulars there who will be more
than happy to help).

 server: irc.openprojects.net
channel: #arabeyes

Someone there will help you with everything you need to know, and it
will be very much like a walkthrough. But, before that, do read the
cvs howto on http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/cvs-howto/.

later