l10n for Arab countries

Hi Hans ..
  I am part of Arabeyes team ( www.arabeyes.org) and I am working in the
addition of Arab Countries to the kdebase/l10n .. the countries that I am
done with are:
Algeria	 		(DZ)
Bahrain			(BH)
Djibouti			(DJ)
Camaros		(KM)
Kuwait 			(KW)
Lebanon		(LB)
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya	(LY)
Morocco		(MA)
Oman			(OM)
Palestinian Territory 	(PS)
Qatar			(QA)
Saudi Arabia		(SA)
Somalia			(SO)
Syria			(SY)
Tunisia			(TN)
United Arab Emirates	(AE)
Yemen			(YE)

PS. I used names and codes found in ISO 3166 updated 2002-02-20.

Data filled are: Name, Region, Languages, DecimalSymbol, CurrencySymbol,
FracDigits, and DateFormatShort. Is there any other Data Entries that the
l10n could not be complete without ?

I have CVS access in the KDE servers, so should I just commit them in ? I
know I missed the KDE 3 release.. but hopfully it will be with the KDE 3.0.1
that will come short after ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi