TextPad en Windows XP

Salam 3alaikum,

I have been using TextPad for translating the .po files for the last months
under Windows Me and it worked just fine. This week I have upgraded to Windows XP.
I have also downloaded the newest version of TextPad (XP compatible) and installed
it.

The problem I'm facing now is that the program does not show me the arabic
letters in UTF-8 files any more. Instead of them I got a lot of question marks
?????.

I know that windows is not your favorit subject, but please help if you know
how.

Thanx,

Usama

Go see what people are talking about! Express your opinion with everyone on many topics in Maktoob Forum.
http://www.maktoob.com/