Using other types of Calender

Hi all ..
  we are working now on the localization of Arab countries at Arabeyes.org,
hopfully in the next version of KDE (KDE 3.0.1) we will be able to have all
the Arab countries there .. One little issue (maybe big) is that some
countries doesn't use the Georgian calender that have 365.25 days a year (the
solar year) .. but instead use a different calender that is a looner year..
Now that is an important l10n issue .. and we know the algorithm and it had
been implemented in some application (but not in KDE it self)..

  What would it take to bring a new calender to KDE ? the Calender (of
course) should only be for the user level, and for the kdepim (kogranizer)
and so .. and without the addition of the calender the l10n would never be
complete .. I just wanted to know about the possability of having KDE really
international ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi