Re: KDE merge and commit

On 01:45 سبت 23 مارس 2002, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam all ..
>   It seems that we got a little more time to finalize the Arabic
> Translation for KDE .. and so I did .. I did commit the LATEST translation
> of your after checking it with 3 check tools ( I hope that is enough to
> insure an syntax-error free translation) ..
> Now I did merge the latest changes in the KDE with our CVS .. meaning that
> you will have to do a 'cvs update' to get the latest files .. please do so
> ..
I just have one gripe... so far, unless I'm mistaken, there are two heinous
errors:
1) The K-Menu still says "rusoom baramig" instead of "baramic rasm"
2) The deletion of items in konqueror says, ilgha' and ilgha' for both delete
AND cancel which is confusing.
-- Not so grievous
3) K-Mail says ilgha' to delete a message, I'm not sure if that is the correct
word if ilgha' means to cancel.

Hesham Hassan