Re: When do we have to finish KDE3 translation...

On Sunday 17 March 2002 03:56 pm, Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi wrote:
> It's announced by KDE guys that 21st March is the
> deadline of submitting all files, so we have no time
> beyond that day (which is Thursday). And we have to
> make the final modification on all files before Thursday.

I did commit the files to the KDE project .. so the Arabic translation that
will come with KDE3 is already there, checked upon several check scripts and
programs ..

We will keep working as we had always been .. I will send pretty soon to this
list a time table for the upcoming releases for Koffice, Gnome2, and the next
KDE3 release  .. so that YOU all can help making Arabic language reach for
more people ..

we have few things in mind that hopfully will help the translation process
and speed it up, with better quality .. hopfully you will hear about it in
the next week..

Keep the great work ..
--
Yours,