Gnome 2 - plan ?

As Isam is unavailable for next month or two and since we didn't
hear from Mr. Mosawi (no pressure :-) about what's coming up on
the translation front and what needs what attention, etc (to rally
the troops :-)  I thought I'd mention this article in passing,
so maybe someone could make sense of how it would apply to the
on-going Gnome translation work here on arabeyes.

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-July/msg00060.html

Salam & do please keep up the great work...