Re: How can I help?

Salam,
You can try to translate KDE or Gnome packages.
Start with reading the FAQs page on arabeyes site:
http://arabeyes.org/faqomatic/cache/1.html
You can translate KDE as the most important process
than Gnome (which I'm working on. ;)) and see the
status of the translation of KDE on:
http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html
or Gnome on:
http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/gnome_status_bar.html

Hope that will help you to start with the translation
team.

=====