Re: improvement for [kdesktop.po]

the way you sent the file is not very usable :-) I would like to ask you to
either send the full changed file, or send a patch to the latest revision to
it ..
to create a patch do the following:
#rename kdesktop.po kdesktop.po.orig
(that is the original PO file that you get from the CVS)
then play with the Orig file and save it as kdesktop.po then run the command:
#diff -ubB kdesktop.po.orig kdesktop.po > kdesktop.po.diff

and send the kdesktop.po.diff file  .. that way anyone can easily patch it
with your differences ..

Later