I will complete kspread.po file (mathematical/economical terms)

salam all
I will continute the kspread.po file ,(mathematical/economical terms) so plz if anybody start in doing that just notify me before next satarday

By the way :thanx Isam for your nice letter , last week I installed Linux (Red Hat 7.1) on my personal Pc at home and i can't wait until i see Kde speaking in arabic :)

where I can find how to install Beta Relsae of Arabic version of KDE step by step (cuz I don't know how to do that by myself) ?
which files i havt to download ??

Byee all

Ali ismaeel
Damascus-Syria