Re: Fixing conflicts in PO files

Salam,

Thanx Isam for your reply, but the method you
explained is a manual way to fix the conflicts.

My question is: is there any linux app that can do
that and supports arabic at the same time?

I know that cervisia has an editor that lets you
choose which version of each conflict you want, but it
cannot display arabic text.

So is there another programmatic solution?

Thanx again

=====