Re: Hijri calendar system

> No, it is a full-fledged calendar system. Again, depending on who you talk to
> and what their occupation is (business folks rarely use the Hijri calendar for
> example).

Thank you for your answers.

From this I conclude that Hijra support in KDE will be usefull to PC users
in the Arablic region. It will probably be added in KDE v3.2.

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker at itk dot ntnu dot no / bieker at kde dot org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim