Re: i18n date in kde (korganizer)

Salam

El Lun 19 Ago 2002 21:26, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:21:55 +0200,
>
> Welcome aboard !!

Thanks a lot, it's always a great pleasure to work together and join efforts
;)

> Unfortunately, I'm not a KDE user, but I'm certain some of our many KDE
> hardcore translators and users will leap at this rather simple testing
> opportunity.  Any takers on getting some feedback to Amin ?  This is the
> _least_ we can do after all !!

Thanks, it really would be very appreciated (and needed)

> It really would be ideal to get some feedback before calling it complete,
> but I think you've done your part and its upto us to verify its content,
> etc :-)  Again, any volunteers ???

It's true ;) ... sure more and more functions will be developed and added
while necessities grow... adapting code to support hijri and different
calendar systems...

> is there any way to post some screenshots on a website somewhere for us
> (none KDEers - not due to preference, but system resource limitations, etc)
> to view and comment on ?  It might be overwhelming to email it to the list
> and so it would be wonderful if the various screenshots could be uploaded
> somewhere for a speedier response.

Sure, i'll prepare some screeenshots. I'll tell the list the url as soon as
they were ready.

> One other quickie question, the code in mention - is it slated to be
> included in upcoming KDE releases ?  Has it been accepted into KDE's
> root code trunk ?

I hope it will appear when full support will be ready for korganizer. At the
moment,  development is in progress, kdepim cvs (main, not release branches,
to avoid include something incomplete) frequently updated and contacts with
current korganizer maintainer and kde-pim list...

> Thanks again, keep up the great effort/work & welcome aboard.

Thanks again to all

amin