Re: some questions on translation

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:15:10PM +0200, Jamil Khatib wrote:

> Salam,
> I am working on the translate\kde\docs\kdeadmin I ma using both qamoose
>    and tarjim.com to do hte translation.

I'm not the one to answer most of your other questions.. but, Isam has
asked everyone to ignore the kde/docs/ directory for now:

http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2002/April/msg00050.html

You can also find that update on the KDE-i18n project page:

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=kde-i18n

later