some questions on translation

Salam,
I am working on the translate\kde\docs\kdeadmin I ma using both qamoose
  and tarjim.com to do hte translation.

Anyhow here are my questions:
- There are some information in the header of the files should I fill them?
- There are some information about authors such as
change them or what?

- there are some words like &kuser; I am not going to change the english
word but what should I do with & and ;

- There are some copyright notices like "Documentation copyright
1997-2000 Denis Pershin <email>dyp at inetlab dot "
	"com</email>" . Should I tranlsate them or what?

- How do you translate the following terms that I did not find in Qamoose

= tape
= documentation
= mount

Thanks for all Jamil Khatib