i'm so cos i was a way for long time

Hi all freinds

rellay i'm sorry cos i didn't join you for long time ,last 2 months i was sooooo busy so i coudn't have any spare time to do anything except work and sleep :)

i will try to find some spare time to come back and put my hand again with you.

by the way today i downloaded KDE3 files from :

 ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.0/Red%20Hat/i386

but it seemed to me that Arabic files were missed in this release and I can't wait any more to see Linux talking  Arabic , so plz tell me where i can find the latest verions of arabic files so i can install it and try it

 maybe if don't have time to translate i have time to play with linux and to test it

Ali

Damascus